At the beginning of the 20th Century, American architecture began to establish its own identity, buildings and houses were about the design and esthetics: Victorian, Edwardian, and Arts & Crafts. Now that these historic structures are reaching 100 years old, not only the craftsmanship but the classical designs are beginning to be revered and appreciated by the public. At Jay Reeves and Associates, we focus all of our business on these principles. We provide quality architecture where design is our highest priority. Because we are a small company, we are limited on the amount of projects we take. This allows us to focus on providing quality services to clients. We strive to maintain a seamless flow of design between modern conveniences and traditional design.
- Review meetings with Client to establish building program and basic preferences.
- Provide preliminary site layout.
- Provide preliminary floor plans and elevations.
- Provide interior architecture, which covers assistance with selection of fixtures and significant interior architectural elements to fit design style of the building.
- We also provide conceptual renderings and scale models of projects at the request of our clients.
- Create architectural drawings that include details, specifications and miscellaneous documents with associated consultants.
- Coordinate architectural documents with associated consultants.
- Provide meetings with client, project consultants and prospective contractors as necessary or as requested by the client.
- Provide signed and sealed Plans for permitting.
- Perform site visits to confirm progress of building construction.
- As necessary, confirm or deny draw requests, change orders and general coordination issues.
- Insure consistent quality until completion of construction.